Monday, February 14, 2011

Start of the new semester - status update


The past few weeks I've been writing parts of my thesis. I am happy to say that I succeeded in finishing the 30 pages I set out to write in my previous blogpost. Most of what I've written is more general information about (financial/commodity) markets and some parts about Dube's constraint sets and my ideas concerning the more generic constraint sets.
Although I initially planned to put the parts I already finished online, I've decided not to do that anymore. This is mainly caused by the fact that the overal quality of the text needs a lot of extra polish and I don't want to put an half finished product online.

I've also worked a bit on the prototype, but for now, I don't have anything new to report on that.

In the coming days, I will be looking further into the price discovery issue, writing some more (to meet the 5 pages/week goal I set before) and prepare a presentation I'll be giving in the next few weeks.
I'll probably also be doing some work on my research internship which deals with desktop clouds.

Expect an update before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment