Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Market Design for IaaS Cloud Resources


It has been some time since I last posted on this blog. The reason for that is that I've been very busy actually writing my thesis.
After completing the introductory chapter, I continued writing on the other chapters and I'm proud to say that as of 2 days ago, the thesis document and accompanyning prototype have been completed. The document itself can be viewed below, while the implementation of the market prototype can be found online.




I wish to thank everybody who helped me during the writing on this thesis. In particular, my promoter Prof. Dr. Jan Broeckhove, my co-promoter Dr. Kurt Vanmechelen and my mentor Ruben Van den Bossche. I also wish to thank my family and close friends for their continued support.

If you have any questions about the thesis, don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment